Friday, September 17, 2010

Starting a Business?!

When the twins were first born, I wanted to get Meredith some of those big, crazy bows...you know the ones as big as her head? (Ok, maybe not THAT big...lol) I checked into buying some of them, and decided that I could make them for her. So I e-mailed a cousin of Will's who makes bows, and she sent me some how-to information. After several failed attempts, I finally got the hang of things...and I LOVE it! Meredith pretty much has a bow to go with every outfit, and if I get her something new that she doesn't have a bow to match, I'll just make her one! :) I've made some for friends with baby girls to give as gifts, and while I was wanting to make them to sell, I have always been overwhelmed by the thought. I've reciently had several people come to me to make some bows for their daughters. I have 1 order right now that I am working on, and others that I am waiting to hear back from. So it looks like I may be starting a business!!! Eek! I'm still overwhelmed by the thought, but I am going to just take it a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment