Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just ramblin'

We met with our new realtor Friday morning. We asked her to reduce our price, which she did. Hopefully that will get the ball rolling and get the house sold! I am getting VERY tired of living in a house that's for sale. Friday, we did a little re-arranging that Phyllis suggested. Basically just taking a leaf out of the dining table and moving a cabinet to another wall. It made our dining room look larger. We went ahead and packed up a few things that we don't need out all the time. That helped with a little clutter. Maybe our extra effort over the weekend will help!

I am really needing prayers for patience right now. It's so hard for me to know that I want to make a change, but it's not happening. Maybe God's saying no? But when everything else seems to be pushing us in the direction of change...

In other news, a week ago today we started potty training Meredith. After a rough start of being gone unexpectedly a couple of times, the kids being gone to Aunt Amy's while Momma went to the doctor, then Momma getting sick and sending the kids to Nanny's for a day...we finally got started good and strict on Saturday. After cleaning up more accidents that I cared to count, I think we had a breakthrough last night. For the first few successes, she acted like she didn't know what she'd done. But last night, she jumped up and started squealing and asking for "cammies" (candies - I've been treating her with M&M's). Today, she's only had 2 accidents! I am sure she'll love the fact that I'm blogging about this when she's 16, but I am so proud of her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment