Monday, September 20, 2010

Movies

Will's working late tonight, so I'm spending the evening with the twins. We can get Netflix streamed instantly onto our TV, and they just put up this movie:

It's a wonderful movie for little girls to watch! Its all about how true beauty is on the inside. We will definitely be adding this to our DVD collection soon!

A couple of months ago, the twins and I were out of town, and Will watched this movie:
He told me that I should watch it. Since he was working last night, I did. I have to admit that through the whole movie, I thought Will was playing a joke on me...not my kind of movie at all! But the ending brought tears to my eye...I think I gasped when I realized what was going on! I will put a disclaimer on it, this is NOT a movie for children! There is language, and LOTS of violence in it. It's not the kind of movie I would normally recommend, but the ending was so powerful! It touched me so much! I would like to watch it again, I think it's one you will get more and more out of each time you watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment