Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tasty Tuesday (again, a day late)

We were out of town yesterday. Will had to go out of town for his job, it just so happened to be really close to where my parents, sister & brother-in-law live. So we went up Monday evening and spent the night with them. The twins and I spent the day with my Mom yesterday, while Will worked. Then we met him to come home. So I wasn't really on the computer yesterday. So here's the recipe I was going to post. :) It's a super easy casserole, that always goes over really well. I have taken it to potluck several times, and I don't usually come home with much, if any, left. It's also really good leftover. :)

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

1-1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
8 slices Swiss cheese, torn up
8 ounces Ham sandwich meat, diced
1 bag Croutons, crushed (I think it's best with the Cheesy Garlic flavored ones!)
1 stick butter, melted

Mix up. Place in 9x13" dish. Bake 350 degrees, 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment