Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I haven't been very good at blogging lately...I just totally skipped last Tuesday's post. My kids were coming home that day from my parent's house, and it was a crazy busy day. And I just never thought about it the rest of the week. But today, since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I am going to post a recipe that I love for Turkey Day!

Sweet Potato Casserole
4 cups (5-6) Sweet Potatoes, mashed
2 Eggs
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Evaporated Milk
2 cups Mini-Marshmallows
3/4 cup Butter

Cook sweet potatoes on oven rack at 375* for 1 hour. Combine all ingredients and put in 9x13" dish.
Top with:
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Pecans
3/4 cup Butter, melted

Bake 350* for 1 hour

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy... I think I might try this for Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I love it and fix it every year for Thanksgiving! Of course, I love sweet potatoes!!! Yum, yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should start posting pictures with your recipes! If you happen to be cooking it when you post.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...Usually I'm not...I usually post something that I'm craving! haha

    ReplyDelete