Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall/Halloween 2010

Playing in the leaves

She would throw leaves in the air and squeal...so fun!

Love the Fall!

Fun in the leaves

Daddy helping Meredith climb a tree

They love being outside!

Meredith is a fan of Corn on the Cob!


Seth loves his Papa!

Riding in the Wagon at the Pumpkin Patch

Our awesome pumpkins

Close up of Dad's Pumpkin

Close up of Will's Pumpkin

All the kids at Don and Heather's for a Halloween Party

Snow White, Nana, Biker Dude & Papa

Snow White & Biker Dude enjoying finger foods!

My little Biker Dude

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great. Biker Dude turned out really well...the facial 'hair' was a nice touch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the pictures!!! :) I thought my Biker Dude was awesome. I LOVED the facial "hair" too...it made me laugh so hard! I couldn't hardly look at him without laughing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete