Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

Smothered Chicken Enchilada's

8 oz. Sour Cream
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Chicken, boiled, de-boned & shredded
2 packages Taco Seasoning
Corn Tortillas
Cheese, of your choice

Cook chicken in taco seasoning as directed. Roll into corn tortillas and place in 13x9" baking dish. Mix sour cream & soup. Pour over top. Spread cheese over top. Bake 350 degrees 45 minutes, or until hot.

Enjoy! This is one of our favorite meals! Add green chilies to the sour cream/soup mix, if desired.

3 comments:

  1. I love this Tasty Tuesday idea! Super Cute! So, are you enjoying your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love recipes, and love getting them on people's blogs (or wherever!) so I thought I would share some of our favorite recipes! I am enjoying my blog. I've still not gotten everything figured out, but it's a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! I think I'm gonna have to try this! I have some flour totillas, though. I bet it would be just as good!

    ReplyDelete