Monday, August 30, 2010

Surprise Breakfast Guests!

Zoe
Larry the Cucumber
When you have kids, you never know who might "drop by" for breakfast every day. This morning we had Zoe the dog and Larry the Cucumber join us!

Funny side story to Zoe the dog...Samuel has a dog named Zoe. Meredith and Seth LOVE her. She is so good with the kids and seems to LOVE them too! Right after the twins birthday a few weeks ago, my Mom, sister and I took them shopping. Meredith saw that stuffed animal in Target and went crazy over it! She walked all over target holding Zoe to the ground saying "Zoe walkin'!" Nana decided she needed to bring Zoe home with her so she bought it for her. Nearly every morning after she gets up, Meredith has to say "Morning Zoe Grace!" I'm so glad that my Mom decided to buy that for her because it is definitely a favorite toy around here! (I don't usually buy stuffed animals since we have a WAGON-FULL in their room)

1 comment: