Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Adopt Shoppe

Our friend, Kate, owns this AWESOME online store with amazing things! I have 3 of the scrabble tile necklaces, one of her Uganda necklaces, and I've got my eye on a birdsnest bracelet...Yep, I'm hooked! :) The best thing about it....all proceeds go towards their adoption. Christmas is just around the corner, and what a perfect gift for your loved ones....a gift that gives twice (to your loved one, AND to the precious baby who will soon be with his/her forever family!) or three times (in the case of the Uganda beads) WONDERFUL!

Well, how great does this sound so far??? Would you be even more interested if I told you she's having a giveaway for $15 to her shop right now!? Kate's birthday is this Sunday, and in honor of her birthday, she's giving one of her shop fans just that!!!!

Ok, so how do I find this? I know you are asking....Well, she is on Facebook as well as Etsy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment